I’m still very new to the whole blogging community so I didn’t even know about this until the wonderful Dora (thank you lady!) from Bangs Bang nominated me for a Liebster Award!
So Liebster Awards are rewarded to bloggers, from other bloggers, with less than 200 followers. When you’re nominated you nominate 11 other bloggers yourself, so that way you get to know and discover more (new) bloggers.
So these are the so called ‘rules’, they’re very simple! You have to mention the person who nominated you on your blog & link them, you answer 11 questions set by the one who nominated you. You end up nominating 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers, so newer blogs I’m assuming and link them. (I hope I got this right since I don’t know how you can figure out how many followers someone has) Create your own 11 new questions to answer. And of course, let the nominees know they’ve been nominated!
So here are my answers to Dora’s questions!
1. What made you start a blog?
Inspired by one of my best friends, Marlies, who started a travel blog. I’ve started blogs several times before but I wanted to actually make something of this one. I started in February 2014, but I didn’t really update the blog until last December. I like blogging because I love writing. And I love that other people seem to enjoy my writing as well.
2. If you could live in any country, which country would that be?
Either America, preferably California, or Spain.
3. If you could be the main character of a book (imaginary or not), which one would that be?
Oliva Pope. Because she’s just bad-ass. Wait Scandal is just a TV show right? I read tons of books but I can’t really think about a character..
4. You most beloved song that you would play on repeat for ever?
Easiest question for me to answer in the world. Jeff Buckley’s version of Hallelujah (originally by Leonard Cohen). It’s my favorite song in the whole wide world and I will never get bored of listening to is. Fun fact: I have “Minor Fall, Major Lift” tattooed on my right ribcage.
5. The biggest dream you want to realize?
I have tons of dreams.. I guessss the biggest one is that I one day get to open up a 360° management/record label. But I also want to travel the world. And move to Spain. Speak fluent Spanish. Live in the LA area. Adopt wolves. I have dreams so big they scare me. But I like it that way.
6. Top three favorite foods.
Belgian French Fries with mayo, Green Fish Curry from a restaurant in Ostend called St-Malo & sushi.
7. Long or short hair?
Difficult question. I prefer long hair for myself but I LOVE short hair on pretty much anyone else.
8. Are you a family or a career person?
Definitely a career person. Like I mentioned before, I have so many dreams I still want to accomplish. I’m sure that one day I’ll have a little family of my own and I absolutely adore my family members, but for now I want to go for my dreams.
9. Black or white?
Black. (Until they create a colour darker than black)
10. What camera do you use?
Nikon D3200 & iPhone 5c
11. Favorite style/fashion blog?
Too many. I already had a hard time picking out 11 nominees for this award.
And last but definitely not least. My eleven nominations & my questions for them!
♡ Pretty Things & Wander Love
♡ Harriets Beauty Box
♡ Following My Own Yellow Brick Road
♡ Courage Dear Heart
♡ Fashion Backyard
♡ DIY Daisy
♡ Sweet About Me
♡ Beauty By Mel
♡ Suddenly Sonder
1. What’s the story behind your blog name?
2. If you could travel anywhere in this world, where would you travel to?
3. Morning or evening person?
4. Do you prefer Coca Cola or Pepsi?
5. Who’s your biggest inspiration in life?
6. What is your favorite thing to do on a cold Winter evening?
7. Are you a cat or dog person?
8. What movie could you watch over and over again?
9. Best vacation you’ve ever been on?
10. Coffee or tea?
11. What do you want to accomplish in 2015?